SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* H9 Max, mint condition £450 including P&P

What's Hot
BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2219
edited September 2018 in FX £
All current and any future algorithms can used with the Max. Comes with original UK PSU, box, drawstring bag & manuals still bagged, not velcroed with rubber feet still attached, in mint condition. I’ll throw in a VL reverse polarity cable in case you need to use it with a multi-input power supply. I’ll put up some photos as soon as I get a chance. No trades.

Asking for £450 (was £460) including postage & packing. PM if you’re interested. Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Saturday bump.
  • you will only buy it again...
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • you will only buy it again...
    I would never rule it out. I’ve been the same with H9s as @Wazmeister has been with El Capistans. 
  • That's a decent price for one. My two are the staple of my board now. Along with a few choice pedals. Very versatile unit

GLWTS
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2219
    edited September 2018
    That's a decent price for one. My two are the staple of my board now. Along with a few choice pedals. Very versatile unit

GLWTS
    Cheers, mate. I’ve prevaricated so much with the H9 that I’ll probably end up getting another one in the future.
    edited September 2018
    On hold.
  • That's my boy :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That's my boy :)
    Haha!
    edited September 2018
    Back up for sale with price drop, looked at the credit cards, I need the £££ with an Enzo incoming.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SOLD. Thanks for the LOLs, bitches  :)
  • That was me :-D
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • That was me :-D
    I KNEW it. Your LOL at my eternal prevarication is entirely justified, mate  :)