EHX reissues (another) Muff - the Triangle Muff

What's Hot
jpttaylorjpttaylor Frets: 465
Another one to add to the pile, along with the Green Russian and Op-Amp. I'm not so sure that this will generate more interest than a Rams Head reissue, which would delight some Gilmour fans. Maybe they'll sell a shed load and make me look silly.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    Mike Matthews has made more money from muff than Anais Nin, Larry Flynt and DH Lawrence combined.
    4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Another! I'll end up buying it. 
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 658
    Reckon EHX will save the Rams Head reissue until they have released all the others.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • They are normally more expensive than the cheap copies, and more likely to break than those similar priced or more expensive, so I tend to not get too excited
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Nice to hear some Mudhoney on the demo.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • They are normally more expensive than the cheap copies, and more likely to break than those similar priced or more expensive, so I tend to not get too excited
    The Green Russian I bought was £70, so cheaper than the decent clones on the market, and definitely less likely to break than my already-tempremental original, so I was happy.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jpttaylor said:
    Another one to add to the pile, along with the Green Russian and Op-Amp. I'm not so sure that this will generate more interest than a Rams Head reissue, which would delight some Gilmour fans. Maybe they'll sell a shed load and make me look silly.

The person on that video is probably the only person in history to play a vintage big muff circuit with a floyd equipped ibanez, and for good reason.
  • BTW - the new EHX Triangle Big Muff is available, and with 10% off through eBay today, and free P&P, I've ordered.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332802850560

The code is PERKS
  • lewismlewism Frets: 250
    You’d think they’d have put the knobs in the right orientation.  Anyway, I’m now spending the afternoon playing Mudhoney on this:
    https://i.imgur.com/J947oec.jpg
    Before forgetting to turn it off and coming back to a flat battery. Again.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom