SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Carr Raleigh amp

Carr Raleigh amp for sale.Special order cowboy tolex.UK voltage.Mint condition.£995.

imageimageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Ooooh mama !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This is my first posting . Just like to say very glad to be on the Fretboard and thanks to the Kebab kid for telling me about this great resource.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
    This is my first posting . Just like to say very glad to be on the Fretboard and thanks to the Kebab kid for telling me about this great resource.

Thanks P.

Buy/deal with confidence forumites - good, honest chap and I've done loads off "off-forum" transactions with him :)

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9513
    edited April 2014
    Bloody hell...

Big Carr fan here... Slant and Sportsman owner...hmmm

Welcome to this GREAT forum !
  • Thanks for the welcome,Carr amps are second to none really,I have a Carr Rambler as my main amp,I love the Raleigh,it 's  just needs must unfortunately.
  • Hi Wazmeister,Kebabkid mentioned someone at a forum get together that had a Sportsman,he was incredibly impressed with it.
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    that'd go nicely with this :

A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9513
    Hi Wazmeister,Kebabkid mentioned someone at a forum get together that had a Sportsman,he was incredibly impressed with it.
    The Sportsman is an almost 'perfect' amp for me. Those glorious Carr cleans and great reverb, with the option to add some 'hair' at any volume.

Miss my Rambler though, and think I'll be in for one as soon as it comes available...
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
    edited June 2014
    Hi Wazmeister,Kebabkid mentioned someone at a forum get together that had a Sportsman,he was incredibly impressed with it.
    The Sportsman is an almost 'perfect' amp for me. Those glorious Carr cleans and great reverb, with the option to add some 'hair' at any volume.

Miss my Rambler though, and think I'll be in for one as soon as it comes available...
    Ah, that would be Dindude and I got to try his one at the SE Gearfest along with his Memory Lane Jr delay and they were meant for each other. Bar your old vintage Blackface Vibrolux @Tugwellguitar, it's the best clean sound I've ever heard/tried.
    I see you're selling your Memory Lane delay @Wazmeister and I've commented on that.
    Enjoy your respective Carrs! :)
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1619
    The Rambler is the only Carr I didn't love. Had a 1x15 and, though I loved the trem, the amp felt a bit hifi to me. Had the Slant, loved that, but the clean channel was identical to my silverface DR, so I moved it on. Then I found the Viceroy, which is a little warmer than the Rambler and suits me better.