SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Jet City JCA50H & matching 212 cab

HaychHaych Frets: 5596
edited September 2018 in Amps £
Selling due to lack of use and needing the space in the house. Jet City JCA50H in good condition and just had new output tubes. A few marks here and there but nothing serious at all. Footswitch included. 

The cab is the matching 212 from Jet City but in the newer livery. It is only a few months old and is in mint condition. 

Amp and cab sound great together. I’ll be sad to see them go but I really can’t justify keeping them for the little use they get in the house. 

Located in South Wales between the New and old crossings, asking for offers close to £300 for the pair. 

Cash or PPG on collection preferred but might be able to arrange a meet up somewhere for the right deal. 

Image is refusing to embed to some reason so here's a linky to the same place: https://imgur.com/a/NF7EEgJ

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HaychHaych Frets: 5596
    Bumpage

• pm'd
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• HaychHaych Frets: 5596
    Withdrawing from sale for now due to the fact that since posting it for sale I've dragged it out of my bedroom (much to the delight of Mrs Haych) and have been playing it - at first just to make sure it works ok for sale, but have also realised how awesome this thing sounds!