SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD2x Bloc Party tickets Alexander Palace

What's Hot
Macca_25387Macca_25387 Frets: 84
edited October 2018 in Misc £
Change of circumstances mean i have to move these on. Wednesday 24th October, only uk date on this Silent Alarm tour thing. Have physical tickets with me now so can send straight away. Asking £65 for the pair posted. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7143
    edited September 2018
    Thanks for the thought, but theyre so bad it makes me want to cry these days. Shame - hugely important band to me too. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom