Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

H7 - Life Laundry

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I never believed that chateau de H7 existed. I thought it was just a mythical place that only was on the Internet. I was fortunate to go there about couple of years ago and pick up few, of course there is always more than one when H7 is involved, guitars and got to experience it. I can confirm that said chateau does exist and yes it makes grown men inflicted with GAS cry. 

I can still today remember when the Shreddies thread was unleashed on the world. I wept with joy and that day I realised why the Internet was invented.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    If there’s a lift off lid Flightcase that’d fit a 2x10 combo lurking in there, let me know mate :)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalf said:
    You must have a shed the size of Russia.
    The entire Midlands! ;)

I'm planning to pull everything hardware-wise out of storage and go through it. Wish me luck! ;)
    • "I am just going outside and may be some time"
    • "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

Be seeing you.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • isn't it worth opening a shop @HarrySeven ;

Just a matter of interest - Spoke to Ken today about the Crewe Show and he has a few gaps/tables - Can supply you his number if you want to rent space/table at Crewe Show - Just a thought - then one in Manchester early Oct

H7 would be the show.
  • Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14035
    tFB Trader
    SNAKEBITE said:
    isn't it worth opening a shop @HarrySeven ;

Just a matter of interest - Spoke to Ken today about the Crewe Show and he has a few gaps/tables - Can supply you his number if you want to rent space/table at Crewe Show - Just a thought - then one in Manchester early Oct

H7 would be the show.
    If you go through a back catalogue of Guitar and bass you'll find a feature on H7 amongst the collectable section - Sorry I can't recall which issue - A few years ago now
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5382
    "at least 6 x HH IC-100/VS combos"

Not 7 or 8, but at least 6 (that H7 can remember buying)
  • DiscoStu said:
    "at least 6 x HH IC-100/VS combos"

Not 7 or 8, but at least 6 (that H7 can remember buying)

*sigh* 'Tis true...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• If you see one of those Aussie-style road trains heading up the M6 a week next Sunday, you know what will be inside those containers :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 6914
    tFB Trader
    I'd be interested in an H|H VS Musician combo.
  • If you see one of those Aussie-style road trains heading up the M6 a week next Sunday, you know what will be inside those containers :)
    Either that, or a Rover 75 Estate riding on the suspension bump stops. ;)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14035
    tFB Trader
    you are going legit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - I bet you'll still walk around for a potential purchase or two - Will be glad to see you on this side of the fence
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2216
    Got any bass cabs of any vintage?

Dunno.

There's at least one very early Trace-Elliot (Soundwave-era) 8x10 leviathan "combo"...
    the awesomeness of those combos is inversely proportional to their portability.
  • pmgpmg Frets: 298
    slacker said:
    Got any bass cabs of any vintage?

Dunno.

There's at least one very early Trace-Elliot (Soundwave-era) 8x10 leviathan "combo"...
    the awesomeness of those combos is inversely proportional to their portability.
    Used one of these a few times as a house amp at a local venue.  Absolute beast
  • Got any bass cabs of any vintage?

Dunno.

I don’t think I could get a HGV to you :D
  • Life laundry? Does this mean that you are all washed up? :-p
    Be seeing you.
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
    Does the Traynor come with a fork-lift truck Harry?  From memory those buggers were back breakingly heavy. ;)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"