SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**SOLD** Sennheiser HD4.50bt Headphones

What's Hot
RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3065
edited October 2018 in Misc £
Morning all. 

Up for sale are my Sennheiser HD4.50bt Headphones.  They are wireless/Bluetooth and the noise reduction works really well. 
I really like the sound and the build but I have a massive head and they're a bit tight for me.  I bought them back in January and thought they'd 'give' a bit, but they haven't - which is testament to their build quality, I guess. 
I paid £143 for them, they are in absolutely brand new condition and boxed with all the original gubbins - including the Argos receipt (they have a a two year warranty), carrying case, charging cable, instructions and stereo cable, should they run out of charge. 

£110 via PPG gets them delivered very quickly to your door. 

More info here: http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7034770

pictures below, hopefully....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • £100 delivered.  
  • Tempting. How big's your head?

I mean, what hat size are you? Because I have a fairly large head apparently, and I'd be worried about the pads pressing too tightly. Especially with my glasses on. Don't want to be sweating like a c**t for 8 hours on a plane

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3065
    edited September 2018
    trolley said:

Tempting. How big's your head?

I mean, what hat size are you? Because I have a fairly large head apparently, and I'd be worried about the pads pressing too tightly. Especially with my glasses on. Don't want to be sweating like a c**t for 8 hours on a plane

Not sure of my 'official' hat size but I own a New Era 39Thirty stretch hat which is sized at L/XL. 

According to the New Era size chart this fits Noggins between 60.6 - 63.5 cm 
  • That's pretty close to me. I reckon I'm about 59-60cm