eBay Content: It's good to know that...

...it's a true multipurpose instrument

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Looks like one of those Frescher things but with all of the fun gimmick circuitry removed. (i.e. a Fresh Air.)

Slightly worrying that there are so many photographs and, yet, not a single one of the front of the headstock. What does the seller have to hide? ;)

Also, we have another case of decimalpointitis. An extra nought has crept into the price.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Interesting looking guitar but I probably wouldn’t pay more than the starting price for it. Buying unbranded guitars can be a bit of a gamble but l bought an unbranded Les Paul gold top on eBay for £150 some years ago and it’s amazing. I own four Gibson Les Pauls and the copy gets played a often as any of them, l still have no idea who made it.
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11289
    "you can also play other genres on it"

What if you're crap at other genres? Is it the Billy's boots of guitars? Pick it up and you can magically play in other styles.
  • scrumhalf said:
    "you can also play other genres on it"

What if you're crap at other genres? Is it the Billy's boots of guitars? Pick it up and you can magically play in other styles.

Either that, or you may have to ask if it’s a Lead guitar or a Rhythm guitar - you know they’re completely different animals! ;)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• l bought an unbranded Les Paul gold top on eBay for £150 some years ago and it’s amazing. I own four Gibson Les Pauls and the copy gets played a often as any of them, l still have no idea who made it.
    Post photographs. Somebody on this forum will probably be able to identify the manufacturer of your LP copy guitar.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • If the mystery LP copy has two holes on the front of the head where a badge has come off there's a good chance it's a Shaftesbury. I had a Deluxe copy that even had goof rings (which were completely pointless). Very well made thing in my recollection.