SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS Marshall DSL401

Hello! Newbie here. 

I have a Marshall DSL401, it's been well looked after since I bought it from new roughly four years ago. It is a wonderful, versatile amp which has served me very well, and the only reason for the change is that like so many other Marshall fans, I have discovered Blackstar. 

Ideally, I would like to trade or part ex the Marshall for a Blackstar Series One 50w head. I'll also be looking for Blackstar's 2x12 cab (with Celestion Vintage 30s - not the Neos!!) as well. I'd like the versatility of being able to split head and cab to account for different gig requirements. The reason for the 2x12 cab rather than a 4x12 is purely down to practicality for transport. I have a small, rubbish car, no money for a van, and am the only driver in a band of 5 people. 

Will consider outright selling the Marshall for £450 ONO, but only if I can't find anyone with a Blackstar to trade. My band is gigging fairly regularly so I can't be without an amp for long! 

Any advice/constructive input would be much appreciated. 

Cheers! 

P
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom