SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Peli equipment case + Gitzo tripod

Limehouse_BluesLimehouse_Blues Frets: 1160
edited September 2018 in Misc £

Black Peli 1510 - waterproof case - £100

(See thread reply for tripod info)

These things are waterproof, indestructible and just within airline carry on limits. Perfect for cameras, lenses and audio equipment.

This one has seen light use by my to house a large format field camera and lenses. Has foam in the top lid and the foam in the main compartment which has been plucked to fit my old large format rig. The new owner may want to replace the foam in the main body.

Price is for local pickup Stourbridge / Kidderminster after 23/24 September. UK shipping possible at additional cost.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Gitzo 2331 - £150

3 leg professional aluminium tripod. I used to use this tripod with a 4x5 large format field camera but equally suited to use with medium format or DSLR systems. This is serious bit of kit that cost me almost $400 when I bought it in the US a few years ago.

Weighs 1.95kg

Max load 9kg

With carry bag

Spec: http://www.manfrotto.com.br/gitzo/gitzo/series-2-alum-tr-3s.html

Price is for collection from Stourbridge / Kidderminster after 23/24 September. UK shipping at additional cost.

• Bump