SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Rift Amplification Vibro 35 2 X 10 Combo *£1650 ovno*

skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 966
edited September 2018 in Amps £
For sale is my Rift Amplification Vibro 35

Its a 2 X10" combo based on a Black Face Vibrolux Reverb.

It has a mix of ceramic and alnico WGS speakers, the G10C and G10A models.

2 channels normal and bright.

At the time this was only available as a custom order and not sure if they are being made now.

It has built in reverb and tremolo and a footswitch too.

It has been gigged but always in a custom built flight case which I will include in the sale. This amp sounds superb and the clean sounds have that sparkle that you look for. I personally don't use pedals apart from a boss bluesdriver for the odd solo but it sounds great with that bit of hair added to it from the pedal. 

The only thing that may put anyone off is that for some reason the tolex covering is starting to bubble on the sides of the amp but I wanted to be honest about this and I'll try to add some photos of this later on.

The only reason I am selling this amp is that it is a touch on the heavy side and I am going to go for something a bit smaller and lighter for gigs as I always mic up now so the extra wattage that comes with the extra weight is not necessary for me now.

I am based in Biggleswade in Bedfordshire but am willing to meet within around an hour in any direction if that makes things easier for someone although I would expect whoever is interested would prefer to come and actually try it before buying. You will not be dissappointed though.

£1650 ovno gets a custom built handwired amp complete with flightcase ( which is blue )

https://imgur.com/a/BfqpvZv

These are Chris's pictures and I hope he doesn't mind me using them..?

• “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• *SOLD* subject to the usual
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • If only my sofa had more than the 2p I found. 
  • If only my sofa had more than the 2p I found. 
    you should have checked the other sofa too..!! :)