SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT :WANT AN IBANEZ PRESTIGE (PREFERABLY J CRAFT NECK) LOTS OF TRADE BAIT. ALEXI PINKY USA PRS ETC

Jackson Demmelition King V in Philly Red with hardcase (NOT PDX MODEL) £650-700 RRP is 1300 plus! 

BC RICH KKW7 BRAND NEW IN BOX (bought for project which never came to light i personally don't like bc richs they are too pointy but it may be someone elses cup of tea!) £500 RRP About 1100-1200 when i bought it in february.

I have a PRS Tremonti 10 Top in charcoal burst with OHSC, case candy etc. You'd have to add cash of course depending on what ibanez you have (we can discuss this though) £1800 

Engl Powerball 100w Mk1 with Orange PPC212 (Celestion Vintage 30 model) £900 - Engl has a few knocks in the tolex but it's been gigged so its to be expected. Orange is in pretty good in condition almost new. Engl revalved and rebiased end of march has had very little playtime since as it's not been gigged.

LTD ALEXI 600 SE PINKY with fitted ESP Hardcase - IF you want this, your gonna have to pry it from my hands as it is one of my rarest and favoured guitars BUT maybe some cash and the right ibanez i MAY consider it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments