SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! Suhr Modern Pro

What's Hot
ShreddyKruegerShreddyKrueger Frets: 29
edited December 2018 in Guitars £
Modern Pro HH - Bengal Burst
Stock pickups (check the Suhr product page for full details)
18 months old
Never gigged
Great condition, though the usual hairlines on the back and picking section, only visible via eye-level scrutiny under a direct light.
Locking trem
Tuning is rock solid

Cost £2799

Feel free to collect in person, in which case you'll get a Suhr padded gig bag.
If we're using a courier, then I'll ship in an excellent condition, 18 month old Fender Pro Case worth £119 -- for free.

Courier to be arranged by buyer, but must include full tracking and insurance that covers both the full retail cost and, obviously, must be applicable to musical instruments.

Payment by cash, bank transfer (not credit cards), or Paypal (though there will be increase in cost to cover paypal transaction fees).

UK only, unless you're willing to take the risk of using an overseas courier.

And I think that's it. Feel free to contact me here or by PM to discuss. I can take high quality photos at all angles upon request -- just fire off a PM and let me know.

For some reason I can't post the url photo links. Here are some links to the image hosting site in the meantime:

https://postimg.cc/tskkBrQM

EDIT: HQ Photos further down the thread.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3964
    Collection from...?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Stirling -- sorry, forgot to include the location.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    I did my Master's in Stirling, nice spot.
  • It's a very nice city. I moved up this way five years ago and so far I'm not itching to move on -- which is a good sign.
    What was the subject of your master's?
    Philosophy (specifically Epistemology and Philosophy of Mind).
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2018
    To answer the obvious next question; nothing whatsoever, I'm now a farmer.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • But an incredibly philosophical one, no doubt. I can picture those early mornings sitting on a hilltop beneath a red sky, a flock of sheep quietly bleating in the field below while you chew over Plato's Cave Allegory (ha -- sorry, that was the first layman piece of popular beginner philosophy that sprang to mind).
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Which pickups are in this? I know my way around suhrs pickup range but without the serial unlikely to be able to tie down to the model.

I'm in dunblane, you about over the next couple of days and I can pop through and give it a wee blast?

Cheers
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3301
    edited September 2018
    Welcome.

Try this 'New Members' thread and it tells you the rules etc and how to post pictures (Imgur seems to be the popular platform here).

If you can, I'd get the spec sheet up and good luck with the sale (GLWTS)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thetomsk said:
    Which pickups are in this? I know my way around suhrs pickup range but without the serial unlikely to be able to tie down to the model.

I'm in dunblane, you about over the next couple of days and I can pop through and give it a wee blast?

Cheers
    SSH+ and SSV in the neck. The bridge is pretty biting and the neck is definitely a more vintage voicing. I should be around over the next couple days -- send me a PM and we'll arrange it.
  • Kebabkid said:
    Welcome.

Try this 'New Members' thread and it tells you the rules etc and how to post pictures (Imgur seems to be the popular platform here).

If you can, I'd get the spec sheet up and good luck with the sale (GLWTS)
    Will do - thanks for this
  • Bump
  • Update: Selling for 2,100 -- cash or direct bank transfer only.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8176
    I'm more intrigued by the adverts for 'Singles in Enfield' which surround the picture of the guitar. At least, I think there may have been a picture of a guitar on there.......
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • Hattigol said:
    I'm more intrigued by the adverts for 'Singles in Enfield' which surround the picture of the guitar. At least, I think there may have been a picture of a guitar on there.......
    Ha, my ad block must omit those...
  • BUMP (£2,100).
  • ShreddyKruegerShreddyKrueger Frets: 29
    edited September 2018
  • BUMP
  • BUMP (£2000 - last reduction until I leave it in the hands of Reverb and eBay -- where fees inflate the price by £300!).
  • Pm’d