SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1981 -Ibanez Artist-

dirty_p90dirty_p90 Frets: 13
edited March 2019 in Guitars £
For Sale. 1981 AR100 Ibanez Artist. I have owned this for the last 37 years, and about 20 years of that spent under the bed, but it doesn't get played because it's too heavy for my poor back. It was modded back in the 80's with uber high output Ceramic pickups and a preamp, but it's all back standard (apart from the 4 mini switches which are now redundent) The pickups are it's original Super 58s, and it's weight is aprox 9 1/4 lbs. Comes with the original hard case. £500. No offers please.
Due to health issues I'm not prepared to post, so collection from Glastonbury preferred

A Guitar Is For Life 
Not Just For Christmas
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pruddprudd Frets: 654
    these are beautifully made guitars and that is a decent price IMHO
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If you had been closer I would have had it. 
    Good luck tho 
  • Thank you @prudd It's a lovely guitar with a pretty Maple top, It has a wonderful sound. I have been contemplating moving this on for years, but my poor old back can't handle it anymore, so time to move it on to someone who will use it
    A Guitar Is For Life 
    Not Just For Christmas
  • I had one of these - also an ‘81 - and regrettably sold it due to the weight. It was an OUTSTANDING guitar sound and quality wise. 

Glwts - someone’s going to get a cracker 
  • @fendergibson ; Thanks
    A Guitar Is For Life 
    Not Just For Christmas
  • dirty_p90dirty_p90 Frets: 13
    Sold
    A Guitar Is For Life 
    Not Just For Christmas