SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB; various bits

Gold bell knobs, not the odd darker amber ones. X4.

Tone cap 22uf.

4 CTS or Alpha pots 500k.

2 screw gibson TRC - blank.

Thanks guys.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11446
    You might mean 22nF.  22uF would be rather large!
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    axerus?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • zenzeypherzenzeypher Frets: 265
    I managed to get a nice r9 set for a tenner last time which I'm hoping something else similar might crop up.

Yes nf eep.
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    ah fair do's I thought you were just after bits 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • zenzeypherzenzeypher Frets: 265
    Ah well I mean if someone has some pots they pulled out a Gibson imma buy em.

Or if someone has all the bits I'll take em also, I usually have all these bits but I regularly donate or use em for other people's upgrades then kick myself when I want them.

Plus I' d rather the money goto for forumites rather than an ebay seller/shop.