SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD: Jackson Dinky DK2 with Duncan Distortion pickups

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4160
edited December 2018 in Guitars £
I bought this from @bloodandtears in July. It's a lovely guitar, but I'm just not getting on with it... I've bought a new guitar now so this needs to go to fund that purchase.

Specs: it's a Jackson DK2 Dinky, which has had the pickups replaced with Seymour Duncan Distortions - they still have the 5-way coil tap wiring. It's a great sounding guitar, and it plays really nicely... I can't think of any better way to describe it than I'm not 'bonding' with it. Condition is immaculate apart from a tiny chip on the point of the headstock, which I hadn't even noticed until I started taking photos.

Looking for £400 for it, which is what I paid. I haven't got a case or a box for it, so collection only I'm afraid - I'm in Ashingdon, Essex.

EDIT: Not having much luck moving this on... might consider a trade if someone would prefer that... possibly something like a PRS SE of some description?

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments