SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Dakota Red Telemaster

mli3mli3 Frets: 206
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
I'm having to lighten up on some bits to fund the R8 Spree ! I bought this on here from @MikeS in June. Really nice but needs must etc. 
I paid £560 for it which is what I'd like to get back. I can sort shipping in UK. Based in London. 

Here's the details lifted from the original thread: (fs-dakota-red-jazz-bastard-telemaster-with-synchronised-trauma-original-busy-body-sold)

Jazz Bastard Telemaster with Synchronised Trauma - Original Busy Body

Custom build with all American parts. There's not another like it.

Specs are:

Warmoth USA Jazzcaster Alder body, finished in gloss Nitrocellulose Dakota Red, with custom 3-ply white pearl Jazzcaster pick guard.

AllParts USA Officially licensed Fender Maple neck, Hand finished in tinted nitrocellulose lacquer. Given very light wear spots, to simulate years of play. Fitted with 1 5/8 Graph Tech nut. Nickel aged Gotoh Relic Tuners. Standard 25.5 scale length. Medium frets. 9.5 radius fretboard. Adjustable truss rod. C shape .85 .95 thickness. Levelled, Crowned, Dressed Frets. 

DiMarzio Chopper-T (bridge), and DiMarzio Area-T (Neck). CTS USA Custom Audio Taper 250K Pots. 
Sprague Orange Drop Tone Cap. Oak Grigsby switch. 
Treble bleed volume mod. Fender Telecaster bridge with solid brass saddles.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments