SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Mesa Boogie Blue Angel 4x10 / Recto Reborn / Jet City JCA22H

webrthomsonwebrthomson Frets: 1031
edited October 2018 in Amps £

For sale, to cover some impending furniture purchases, some of my amps that are not getting played like they should

First up Mesa Boogie blue angel 4x10 combo – don’t let the 4x10 bit put you off it’s actually pretty light – sounds great and needs very little introduction:

Tear in the tolex on the left-hand side – other than that it’s pretty clean, has (non-mesa) foot switch - £850 ONO (+£50 fully insured shipping to the UK).

Next up my Mesa Boogie Recto reborn – essentially the latest update of the rectifier head – it’s now has an actual functioning clean channel. Way more versatile than the nu-metal head it gets labelled as:

Very clean and I *think* still inside it’s 5-year factory warranty – for the sake of full disclosure changing channels makes a pop the first time – comes with manual footswitch and cover - £1050 (+£75 fully insured shipping to the UK). Never mind I'm keeping it!

Last but by no way least Jet City JCA22H – basically a baby Soldano SLO – loud and brash just like you would expect, preamp valves have been changed from the factory standard ones:

Comes with channel footswitch £160 ONO (+25 fully insured shipping to the UK)

If you are interested and would like to try or pick up yourself I'm in sunny Glasgow - I'm not really looking for trades as I've got bills to pay - however I could be tempted by a straight sided Marshall 4x12 with greenbacks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments