SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T - Upgraded Epi LP and Adam Black Rock Machine

LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
Having a bit of a reshuffle of the pack, and these two are surplus to requirements. 

Epi LP Standard, with a few upgrades. 

The pickups are a bit grubby looking, but they sound great. Forgive me for not knowing exact details, the guy I got it from did tell me, but all I can remember is a BK in the bridge, and something by Ibanez in the neck, which also coil taps. Pots, tuners and nut all upgraded too. Neck is slim ish.

Can't remember what I paid for it either, but around £180 seems like a fair price. 

Adam Black Orion Double Cut £175 

Ebony board, ASBO pickups, very good condition and not many about. 

Great little rocker this. Sounds closer to an SG than a LP, quite bitey both clean and dirty, but with a very useable tone control and a softer neck pup as you'd expect.

Previously setup for drop C but I've reset it yo 10s and standard tuning, works well in either mode! 

Vintage SG (Sold) 

In terms of trades, I'm interested in another active wedge, not too big. 12" speaker ought to do it, preferably with 2 inputs. 

Otherwise, I'm about to replace my electric drums, and need funds for that. If you have a decent kit for sale I'm happy to use these as PX and add cash. 

Collection from either Huddersfield or Newcastle, or I can deliver to Quad ...although I'd rather have them gone by then! 

I can deliver, as I have a box and either a gig bag or hard case, which I'd chuck in for £25.

Any questions, or if I'm wildly off with my prices fire me a hint!

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments