SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Gibson Les Paul 1958 Reissue 2017 Figured Top Gloss SOLD

What's Hot
hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1418
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
I've decided to part ways with my recently purchased 2017 R8. This guitar is in brand new condition, pretty much unplayed and no imperfections whatsoever - totally brand new condition. It has a tastefully figured top, which I think sets it off really nicely. Includes case, CoA, hang tags etc. This is a gloss model, not a VOS, and the neck is literally like silk! The fretboard is a gorgeous dark brown, which it seems is quite unusual on the 2017 reissues. It's a very comfortable guitar to play. This particular R8 has strong mids, and solid bass, and literally sustains forever! It resonates like a grand piano when you strum a big chord - you can feel it vibrating against your chest. Having got caught up in the whirlwind as I now have 4 of the 2017 reissue Les Pauls, which my wife (and I agree) is a a little over the top. So I'm going to let one go.

Asking price is £2375 PPG including free courier. I'm not open to offers on this I'm afraid as it is just so perfect (looking for an excuse to keep it really...). Photos to follow shortly...
8reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments