Gardenback

Another track from the lads from Oldham
https://soundcloud.com/gardenbackmusic/health-and-wellbeing
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joetelejoetele Frets: 947
    I like the guitars on this a lot - especially when they get a bit crazy. Great track overall too. Good drum production. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    joetele said:
    I like the guitars on this a lot - especially when they get a bit crazy. Great track overall too. Good drum production. 
    Ta. It’s my son’s band. They’re a 3 piece from Oldham. Play a lot of gigs in Manchester and Liverpool although they are spreading their wings and getting more gig further afield of late. I’ll pass on your kind words
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
    ellangus said:
    joetele said:
    Ta. It’s my son’s band. They’re a 3 piece from Oldham. Play a lot of gigs in Manchester and Liverpool although they are spreading their wings and getting more gig further afield of late. I’ll pass on your kind words
    Only a 3 piece?? Wow, they sound HUGE. That's seriously impressive. 
    joetele said:
    ellangus said:
    joetele said:
    Thanks again @joetele . There's a few more tracks from them earlier on in this section if you're interested.
    They've all been recorded at Voltalab Studios in Rochdale.
    ellangus said:
    joetele said:
    ellangus said:
    joetele said:
    Thanks again @joetele . There's a few more tracks from them earlier on in this section if you're interested.
    I did have a listen on their Soundcloud page - really good stuff. I think the guitars are what appeal to me the most - would love to see his rig. 
    joetele said:
    ellangus said:
    joetele said:
    ellangus said:
    joetele said:
    I did have a listen on their Soundcloud page - really good stuff. I think the guitars are what appeal to me the most - would love to see his rig. 
    This is the guitarists board: 
    https://imgur.com/a/oaEtgly

He usually plays a telecaster into a Mesa Boogie Nomad 45

My Son (Bassist/Vocals) is a Fender P through a Markbass tube 500

The Drummer plays drums!
    ellangus said:
    joetele said:
    ellangus said:
    joetele said:
    ellangus said:
    joetele said:
    This is the guitarists board: 
    https://imgur.com/a/oaEtgly

He usually plays a telecaster into a Mesa Boogie Nomad 45

My Son (Bassist/Vocals) is a Fender P through a Markbass tube 500

The Drummer plays drums!
    That's a cracking board! And top choice of guitar :)