SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Custom Mini 3/4-sized Explorer - Price Drop

What's Hot
KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
Selling this 3/4-sized Explorer that I acquired from a friend who brought it back from Japan. It cost me a pretty penny, too.

The make is actually called Custom and I can't find much on them other than they seemed to belong to the Hayashi/Zenon Japanese instrument group that also made Pearl Acoustics and Cortez guitars.

The pickups look like Dimarzios but could be copies (I don't know). They work and the output is good. As to the neck and body materials, once again, I don't know what they are other than my friend told me they were well-made, quite expensive and not entry-level guitars.

The neck is comfortable and not too cramped when chording and the guitar could probably benefit from a set-up for the intonation and I've found with this scale length/type of guitar, it's better tuned to A rather than E.

It's butterscotch, as you can see, and has a couple of dings in it with the pics showing the ones that have gone through to the wood and there's some tarnishing on the bridge.

It also comes with its own padded case and would make an ideal travel guitar or youngster's electric

Apologies for the lack of info but if anyone knows any more on these, please feel free to divulge and pitch in

I'm looking for £160 £125 PPG and we can discuss posting OR I can meet in Central London or Surrey

TRADES - Only trades would be one of the smaller Fender Rumble amps OR Wampler Mini Ego Compressor OR a wireless unit that works for bass and guitar (Line 6)

The Strat IS NOT FOR SALE but there as a side by side size comparison

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments