SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler - Les Paul R9 50th Anniversary, 2009, with Gold Book, around £5250

What's Hot
DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
Just a quick feeler - I might be selling the R9 50th Anniversary Gold Book edition - it's one of 250 in the Cherry Sunburst. It's in collectors condition, I reckon. I'm not playing it much, and I'm trying only to keep the ones that I do play. Obviously, there's not many around - I found one at $8500 dollars and one at $7500 earlier, but I'm certainly no expert on Les Pauls. Too cheap? Too expensive? About right? I dunno.

Anyway, here's a couple of really crappy (because they weren't taken with 'for sale' in mind) pics. If anyone might be interested, let me know, or first refusal if/when, that sort of thing. They're not advertised anywhere, obviously. Cheers

Call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    edited October 2018
    These anniversary guitars are no different from regular R9s other than the gold book. And, of course, the specs have been superseded over the past few years. Whether somebody is prepared to pay a premium for the gold book I don't know. Given that you can buy a brand-new, more up-to-date spec washed cherry R9 at GuitarGuitar for £3,499, your price might be a bit optimistic.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    Yes, I think the limited run and 'gold book' is the collectability and added value aspect of it. As I say, I'm no expert, just going on how they seem to be priced (not that there are many of them about of course). Cheers
    Call me Dave.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8693
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
This discussion has been closed.