A Guitar Lesson

What's Hot
fobfob Frets: 1430

I know Rob Chapman and Lee Anderton can provoke some pretty strong opinions on here but I thought it was worth putting this up. I think this was live-streamed and shows Lee starting guitar lessons with Justin Sandercoe. I'll give Lee a lot of credit for this because he's setting himself up for a lot of potential abuse and you can see his doubt and embarrassment throughout the lesson. Interesting to see how Justin would conduct a private lesson as well.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I wouldn't have the balls to do that! I've come back to the Andertons vids recently looking at the new spate of multiFX pedals.  Lee always seems to offer, as you would expect from someone with sound business sense, a pragmatic view of even the cheaper ones such as the Mooer one.  Chappers seems to find it hard to hide his tone hound disdain for such equipment though.  
  • There’s already a Thread on this in the Techniques Section.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
     Chappers seems to find it hard to hide his tone hound disdain for such equipment though.  
    Which is why they are worth a watch.. When he likes something it's generally pretty good..
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3587
    LuttiS said:
     Chappers seems to find it hard to hide his tone hound disdain for such equipment though.  
    Which is why they are worth a watch.. When he likes something it's generally pretty good..
    The Vid where both Lee and Chappers preferred the digital 'amp' in a blind A-B test was an eye opener. Rob clearly in disbelief but adement that it was the best sound and had the elusive feel too.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Kudos to The Captain and Justin.  There's a lot of courage going on to do that. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16092
    I am going to promote him to Colonel because it takes a lot of balls to hang your skid-marked pants out on the washing line in public.