Nice mention of tFB in The Guitar Magazine this month

What's Hot
ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
One of my favourite features in the mag is the Private Collection. I remember @HarrySeven did a great one a while ago. Add another fretboarder to the list - really enjoyed @miserneil ‘s feature this month. I vaguely recognise some of the stories from on here - I think there was a thread on the Ralphs Tele somewhere. He mentions the deal was facilitated by a member on here. Good stuff. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4998
    One of my favourite features in the mag is the Private Collection. I remember @HarrySeven did a great one a while ago. Add another fretboarder to the list - really enjoyed @miserneil ‘s feature this month. I vaguely recognise some of the stories from on here - I think there was a thread on the Ralphs Tele somewhere. He mentions the deal was facilitated by a member on here. Good stuff. 
    Is there nothing that @miserneil won’t do for cheap publicity?! The man has no shame, no shame! Shakes head disappointedly...  ;)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    Is there nothing that @miserneil won’t do for cheap publicity?! The man has no shame, no shame! Shakes head disappointedly...  ;)
    CHEAP?!! Do you have any idea how much I had to spend on all that gear before they'd feature me?! :D

Really glad Chris left tFB mention in :) 
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14166
    tFB Trader
    Neil can sign copies of this article when he makes his 2nd public appearance at  The Kempton/London Show at the end of this month, with his display of his impressive hand built Ivison 

Will read later today
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 948
    I'm saving my copy for a flight tomorrow, if I can fit it in the hand luggage :) 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • SteveFSteveF Frets: 536
    I had a read yesterday - great stuff.  Nice to point at the mag and tell the Mrs, "Ooh, I've met him."   The conversation then proceeded along these lines: 

"He makes some really nice Les P...."

"You're not getting another guitar at the moment."

"But, I never said I..."

"Nope."

"I didn't even mention..." 

"Noooooooo."

"*sigh*" 

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom