SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Divided By 13 JRT 9/15 combo ( Fender & Vox ) PRICE DROP

What's Hot
Alex335Alex335 Frets: 121
edited July 2020 in Amps £
Back up for sale as its just collecting dust since an old Super Reverb arrived

The JRT 9/15 is Divided's take on the classic fender and 'british' tone ( i would say very much more Vox than Marshall ) all packaged in one great looking box. it has both 6v6 and el84 output stages all at the flick of a switch.
Sweet vintage amp tone and charm with smooth tight lows all the way up to sweet harmonic overdrive. no farting out or loss of clarity anywhere int the dynamic range. Its also a deceptively loud amp on par with any deluxe reverb ( 22 watt ) with a much more open sound due to the larger 1 x 12 cab size.
padded cover included 

heres what Divided by 13 have to say about it.

Two amps in one?
With an overly stout and painstakingly developed power supply made to accommodate two sets of power tubes, the JRT 9/15 offers the biggest sound in a low wattage amplifier heard to date.

Starting from right to left, the single input of the amplifier (high and low sensitivity) feeds the inputs of two 5879 Pentodes, each with its own volume control and blendable. Each is voiced differently: one is brighter with more clean headroom while the other is gainier and thicker in the low mids. Added to this volume is a 6 position switch which offers a "bright cap" selection. The last knob is a high cut for the overall amplifier. The "Mode" toggle provides a selection of either 9+ Watts with 6V6s, or 15+ Watts with EL84s, offering and exceeding the best tones available in some of our favorite late 50's American 6V6 amplifiers, and our favorite EL84/EL34 English amplifiers. Don't be fooled by its size; this one sounds huge!

ideally looking to sell but may be tempted with CS Tele px

£1250 ono 

( online amp demo )

https://youtu.be/Gdgao0J-I2I?t=81

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments