SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Gibson Custom 1959 Re-Issue Les Paul VOS Ultra Select in Antique Teaburst

What's Hot
ClingyClingy Frets: 19
edited October 2018 in Guitars £
image This is one of the rare Ultra Select (identified by white serial number) 1959 Re-Issue Les Pauls with stunning flame top, from wood selected by the Gibson Custom Shop bosses.  Very light for a solid non-weight relieved LPR9.  VOS finish.  The pickups are the fantastic Custom Buckers.

Purchased new by me from Coda Music in 2012.

Warranty registered, Certificate of authority and all tags.  Strung with Gibson Vintage Strings.  Pickguard available but not fitted to show beauty of the burst.  Only change I have made is to fit Schaller strap locks but original buttons included.

Condition - Played at home and at lessons for most days for 5 years, but only gigged once.  There are two noticeable (marks shown in the photos) and the usual signs of wear of a guitar being used.  The tone of this guitar was like no other of the many LPR9s I played when selecting and this has only been enhanced by the playing it has received since.

I will not post this item - Collect only.

£4000.  Sensible offers may be considered.

3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments