SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*PRICE DROPS*FS/FT Boss DD20 and Pedaltrain Jnr.

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited November 2018 in FX £

Prices include postage and assume PPG. Pictures upon request. Will listen to trades for a Boss CE2w, JHS Honeycomb Tremolo, Maxon AD999, Boss OC3, JHS Panther Cub

Boss DD20 - £99 - Just the pedal, nothing else. Very good condition and sounds lovely for what it does, I just went in a different direction

Pedaltrain Jnr - £45 - Not the newer classic model but the older one, in great condition with the gigbag and Velcro already attached

Boss MD500 - SOLD £225 - Boxed and in excellent condition. Dual modulation options was what tempted me, however I really don't need any of them seeing as I only ever use the tiniest bit of chorus at a push and get most of that from delays or reverbs.

Boss RC30 and Vein tap footswitch SOLD - £129 - Boxed and in great condition with all the manuals. The additional footswitch from Vein tap is a FS6 replacement and opens up some options, especially for live use.

Keeley Caverns SOLD V2 - £129 - Boxed and in excellent condition. Sounds incredible, but I got a great deal on a RV5 that means that I don't need the reverb on this and already have a delay pedal

CAE Wah SOLD - £99 - No box, but in great condition. Sounds great, even with acoustic, but overkill for me.

TC Ditto Looper REMOVED - £45 - We all know what one of these are, I've just got a RC30 so that I can do a little bit more than just record on the fly. Great condition, no box

Source Audio Nemesis Delay SOLD - £189 - Also boxed and in brand new like condition, with the Neutro app cable. Just like the Ventris, this is excellent out of the box, but I just don't need all the extra delay elements it has. Honestly all I need is a delay with a tap tempo that allows me to do 1/4 and dotted 1/8's together, and then a few modulated RE20 style delays.

Source Audio Ventris Reverb - £299 SOLD- Boxed and practically brand new. Comes with the cable for hooking it up to the Neutro app. As far as reverbs go, it's everything you could want, sounds great and super simple to use.

Source Audio Vertigo Tremolo - SOLD - £85 - Great condition and boxed. Very flexible and able to cover all the Tremolo ground you could come up with. If you use the app then you can get some really awesome beat sync'd style effects with flanger and other modulation.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• preston61 said:

I should have learnt my lesson by now, but I stupidly got wrapped up in wanting the best equipment again without caring too much about cost.

So back to the simple, and fairly cheap and cheerful I go.

All this is for sale, only trades I'm interested in are a Boss RV5/6, Keeley Caverns V2 or Boss DD20. Prices include postage and assume PPG. Pictures upon request

Source Audio Ventris Reverb - £299 - Boxed and practically brand new. Comes with the cable for hooking it up to the Neutro app. As far as reverbs go, it's everything you could want, sounds great and super simple to use.

Boss MD500 - £239 - Boxed and in excellent condition. Dual modulation options was what tempted me, however I really don't any of them seeing as I only ever use the tiniest bit of chorus at a push and get most of that from delays or reverbs.

Source Audio Nemesis Delay - £189 - Also boxed and in brand new like condition, with the Neutro app cable. Just like the Ventris, this is excellent out of the box, but I just don't need all the extra delay elements it has. Honestly all I need is a delay with a tap tempo that allows me to do 1/4 and dotted 1/8's together, and then a few modulated RE20 style delays.

CAE Wah - £99 - No box, but in great condition. Sounds great, even with acoustic, but overkill for me.

Source Audio Vertigo Tremolo - £85 - Great condition and boxed. Very flexible and able to cover all the Tremolo ground you could come up with. If you use the app then you can get some really awesome beat sync'd style effects with flanger and other modulation.

Does the source audio tremolo do standard tremolo as well as harmonix trem?
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    preston61 said:

I should have learnt my lesson by now, but I stupidly got wrapped up in wanting the best equipment again without caring too much about cost.

So back to the simple, and fairly cheap and cheerful I go.

All this is for sale, only trades I'm interested in are a Boss RV5/6, Keeley Caverns V2 or Boss DD20. Prices include postage and assume PPG. Pictures upon request

Source Audio Ventris Reverb - £299 - Boxed and practically brand new. Comes with the cable for hooking it up to the Neutro app. As far as reverbs go, it's everything you could want, sounds great and super simple to use.

Boss MD500 - £239 - Boxed and in excellent condition. Dual modulation options was what tempted me, however I really don't any of them seeing as I only ever use the tiniest bit of chorus at a push and get most of that from delays or reverbs.

Source Audio Nemesis Delay - £189 - Also boxed and in brand new like condition, with the Neutro app cable. Just like the Ventris, this is excellent out of the box, but I just don't need all the extra delay elements it has. Honestly all I need is a delay with a tap tempo that allows me to do 1/4 and dotted 1/8's together, and then a few modulated RE20 style delays.

CAE Wah - £99 - No box, but in great condition. Sounds great, even with acoustic, but overkill for me.

Source Audio Vertigo Tremolo - £85 - Great condition and boxed. Very flexible and able to cover all the Tremolo ground you could come up with. If you use the app then you can get some really awesome beat sync'd style effects with flanger and other modulation.

Does the source audio tremolo do standard tremolo as well as harmonix trem?

Does every kind of tremolo you can think of bud, whacky or straight forward. The straight forward stuff is what it does from the box, the less traditional stuff is accessed through the app
  • Very much of interest as I've been after a harmonic tremolo for ages. Is it fairly quiet? I know some tremolos are rather noisy like the Supro. If I can sell my Boo Instruments Tremolo in time I'll have it. (Or if I can persuade my wife to let me spend!)
    Very much of interest as I've been after a harmonic tremolo for ages. Is it fairly quiet? I know some tremolos are rather noisy like the Supro. If I can sell my Boo Instruments Tremolo in time I'll have it. (Or if I can persuade my wife to let me spend!)

PM sent
    edited October 2018
    Source Audio Vertigo sold
    Bump
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 86
    Hi there. 1 source audio nemesis delay over here please!! Should I pm you???
    4on6 said:
    That's the way to go fella
    edited October 2018
    preston61 said:
    4on6 said:
    That's the way to go fella

Nemesis  and Ventris SOLD and the rest are on eBay
    edited October 2018
    Bump with TC Ditto and Pedaltrain Jnr added
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 950
    Free bump for a top chap. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    joetele said:
    Free bump for a top chap. 

Haha, cheers fella, was going to bump this today with some new additions as it was  :-)

Bump

edited November 2018
    Bump for the price drops and trades added. Will listen to trades/Part exchange for a Boss CE2w, JHS Honeycomb Tremolo, Maxon AD999, Boss OC3, JHS Panther Cub