SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Rexter Guitars 50s style strat body deals - lightweight alder, vintage cut

What's Hot
rexterrexter Frets: 369
in Parts £ tFB Trader
Hey guys, a couple here that I can offer some great prices on to clear room for new stock.

If you're not familiar with my business and work, check out the thread in the Made in the UK section: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/117986/rexter-guitars-custom-painting-restoration-refinishing#latest
 or my (very much in-progress) website - rexterguitars.co.uk 

Both of these bodies are cut from lightweight American alder and are 2 piece construction. I selected the blanks for their grain and weight as I wanted to do some really nice burst guitars. They were CNC cut for me by Guitarbuild and are their more expensive vintage option rather than the reissue spec body they offer. Really lovely TBH. Super fine atomisation on the bursts, no peel, just top bracket professional finishes that have been sympathetically aged.

Loads of pics, but if you want more just message me. Tried to show them in different light where possible.

Both £255 shipped via UPS next day (in UK) as opposed to £295 on my website.

First up is a 1.7kg body with a wider than normal dark band. Medium-heavy ageing, loads of patina, little ding and dents, thin finish with natural looking checking. 

The second burst body is my personal favourite. Also alder, 2 piece, c. 1.8kg. The black band is slightly narrower and the checking is just delicious on this one. Slightly less worn that the above - again many pics to do the talking for me....

Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
www.rexterguitars.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rexterrexter Frets: 369
    tFB Trader
    Bit of a pre Xmas bump!
    Two really nice bodies here. I picked out the grain specifically for bursts on these
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rexterrexter Frets: 369
    tFB Trader
    Wide burst body sold, just this beauty left! And I promise you, it is a beauty. Specially selected grain for a burst, lightweight alder, vintage cut. As nice a body as you will find.

£255 shipped by UPS  =)

www.rexterguitars.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom