SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Danelectro Rocky Road Spinning Speaker rotary simulator pedal

KeefyKeefy Frets: 2284
edited October 2018 in FX £
The Keefy pedal cull continues! This is a fun pedal that I bought with vague ideas of re-housing and adding a level control, but realistically I'm never going to get round to it...

The controls are knobs for Speed (spin rate) and Drive (which also boosts the output), and a switch to select between Fast or Slow ramping speeds when you hit the Ramp footswitch. Having studied the innards and the schematic, I can confirm that the pedal has an all-analog signal path and buffered bypass (which is pretty transparent - the buffer stage is a single transistor). The ramp speed is controlled by a tiny microprocessor like you see in a digital watch! I suspect that the circuit of the more recent Billionaire Big Spender pedal is not very different from this.

Pedal is in good condition but without the original box. I can see a couple of in-line resistors in there that may be original, or may be a previous owner's mod.

I am looking for £39 delivered in the UK. If you are intending to mod the pedal I can supply the schematic.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments