SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1955 Fender Champ All Original *Price Drop £1500* Guitar Trades Considered

CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2034
edited January 2019 in Amps £
Ok didn’t/don’t really want to let this one go especially so soon but it’s now the biggest luxury in my small collection. Reshuffle needed to bring in something very special so someone has the opportunity of a true piece of history which also happens to be an outstanding amp perfect for home use and recording. It is genuinely all original but for the make safe alteration carried out by our very own ICBM. Full details of this can be found here

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/141653/nad-fifties-fender-tweed-content#latest

The removed death cap and old mains lead will come with the amp along with step down transformer.

It’s on the usual platforms for sale but exclusive price here on FB 

£1500

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2034
    Bump considering trades for guitars Gibson/Fender electric or Gibson/Martin acoustic 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump
    Tentative Bump.

I have managed to reshuffle all my other gear meaning there is no great need to sell this and it is a nice to have but niggles me having so much invested in an amp for home use only.
    Bump
    Bump