Mastodon UK Tour 2019

What's Hot
On sale Friday if anyone is interested.
http://www.mastodonrocks.com/tour
Link to my trading feedback
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I would love to see Mastodon but the nearest to me is Leeds which is way too far, shame there’s no Liverpool or Manchester gig where I can get to and back without needing an overnight stay or day off work. Ah well. 
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    I can never quite get into them, I have a couple of albums. I think maybe to bonecrunching for me in my old age.
  • Brent Hinds has had enough so might be the last chance to see them for a while...

I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • axisus said:
    I can never quite get into them, I have a couple of albums. I think maybe to bonecrunching for me in my old age.
    -check out the Emperor of Sand album, particularly tracks like Show Yourself and Steambreather. It's a lot less heavy going than their earlier stuff. 

I like the earlier heavier stuff but for me they absolutely nailed it on Emperor of Sand. 
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    The magnificent Mutoid Man are supporting as well so might go along for the whole package (along with Kvelertak). Haven't seen Mastodon live since 2005.
  • I saw them in the Hunter, Crack the Skye and Blood Mountain tours. They're excellent live- every one of them is a brilliant musician. 
    I find Brann Dailor distracting though. I've NO idea how he can drum like that for so long AND sing at the same time! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Went to look for tickets just now... not on sale til 10, but London tickets are £45 on See!
  • yep, theyre playing near me so would be rude not to
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4997
    Not seen them for years but did play with them in 2003. I do find I enjoy them more in smaller venues.