SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: RYRA Klone, 1980 Boss OD-1, EHX 360 Looper more added and price drops!

What's Hot
builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
edited November 2018 in FX £
Never thought I'd sell this but first up is my RYRA in anodised orange without the graphic, It's almost copper like in colour and includes the oxblood knobs. Reasons for sale? I needed a little bit more space on my board and I've been using the gain boost on my FZ-2 for rehearsal/live use and prefer a just a flat out volume/clean boost, however the RYRA is the king of clean boosts.  

Purchased new from No Toms Guitars London, includes the original store receipt. It's in excellent condition boxed. it has one very tiny chip in the finish which I will show in pictures. 

Looking for £160 £150 £140 £130 PPG inc Special Delivery.  SOLD

Next up is a silver screw, long dash 1980 Boss OD-1, rubber stamped batch number 9600. Bought from this very forum from @rossyamaha last year. Fantastic sounding overdrive, it has served me well, I love them so much I've just snagged an OD-1 from one of the box 40 sets so having two feels a bit greedy.

Please see original link to listing inc pics of gut shots etc! http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1667082/#Comment_1667082 ;   

Now some things to point out, the battery snap connector has long gone and for some reason the power socket polarity has been reversed, I will include the adaptor to go with it, using the adaptor it powers up fine from 9 volts.
The edge of the drive knob is missing a small bit plastic, both pots still function well.
I think the output jack might need investigating/adjusting? I don't think the pancake leads I have been using are making a full contact, intermittently I was getting a little bit of noise until I gently pushed the lead back in, the noise stops.

Looking for £100 £90 £80 £70 PPG inc Special Delivery.   

EHX 360 Looper

Minty fresh EHX 360 Looper, bought as an Xmas gift but hardly used, includes PSU, Box and instructions. Simple excellent looper thrills. 

£50 PPG posted special delivery

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments