SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Ampeg GVT52-212. Great and cheap

teradaterada Frets: 5113
Hi Everyone,

The great gear sale continues! Here is my Ampeg GVT52-212. A superb sounding 50watt 2x12 tube amp with 6L6s. 2 Channels.

Has lovely spring reverb, super big fendery cleans, and very controllable and versatile dirt. Baxondale EQ, footswitch, effects loop. Switchable power. Ridiculously good a low home volumes thanks to the multiple masters, and equally ridiculous when cranked.

Bought new by me a few years back, used it to get great ya ya's tones on the dirty side, and lush fender cleans on the clean side. It does much more though.

A really lovely amp, but since getting my hardwired orange it doesn't get the love it deserves.

It has never been gigged, in great condition. Would be able to drive it over to you if you are relatively close (I am often in London or otherwise the south coast). Obviously won't post as it is heavy.

Looks super cool too  ;)

Here's a review of the 1x12 version, my one is the higher end 2x12.

£375

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments