SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Boogie MkV 90W - can be taken to London Show

Recently purchased on here and scratched my MkV itch but this genuinely is too much amp for me.  I've had 2 kidney operations this summer so the weight is the first issue.  The second is that I should have gone with my initial idea of an Express 5.25+  'cos this is just too much of a beast for the tiny venues I'm playing.

Everything works just fine and the tubes have apparently only done a few hours - although I can't actually prove that.  It has cover/footswitch/castors/box and manual.  Couple of minor marks in the tolex but no actual tears or dents and nothing that can be seen from more than about 3 or 4 feet away.

Original thread when I bought this from @sherpa_man :  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/136977/mesa-boogie-mark-v-combo-sold#latest

As I said, I'm planning to get to the London Show this Sunday so happy to meet there.  Would like to see my money back so looking for a very reasonable £1400.  Possible trades for Express 5:25+ or even a TA-15 plus cash as required.  Something else may take my fancy so try me.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
    Saturday bump for a pro level piece of kit. 
  • TheGASManTheGASMan Frets: 385
    I have just bought one of these and can really recommend. Great for play at home then another level of tone when you crank it up
    GLWTS
    edited October 2018
    Just boxing up now and it'll be in the car tomorrow if anyone wants a look.

Travelling along M3/A303 if that helps anyone.
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 336
    Pmd
    And replied to - finally!
  • NerineNerine Frets: 2094
    Interested in a Diezel as a trade? 
  • Nerine said:
    Interested in a Diezel as a trade? 
    Sorry - not really my thing.  When setting up the MkV I realised I was just chasing great Tweed sounds most of the time - so I just use my Cornell instead.