Boost a Dual terror..

Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 193
Well I'm on the hunt for a nice micro pedal to boost my Dual terror, I have the mooer hustle drive and I've just got a Tone city Kaffir lime. Both sound good, the mooer sounds more open and gritty while the Tone City is definitely more compressed and tighter. I was more wondering if anyone else had suggestions on either micro pedals they have used and what they have sounded like or the full pedals as I might be able to make space on my board
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 271
    If you're quick, guitarguitar has the full size TC Spark Booster on sale for £35. The clean/mids/fat boost settings plus bass treble EQ make it really versatile. Pretty hard to beat at that price...
  • jdgmjdgm Frets: 852
    timbuk02 said:
    If you're quick, guitarguitar has the full size TC Spark Booster on sale for £35. The clean/mids/fat boost settings plus bass treble EQ make it really versatile. Pretty hard to beat at that price...
    Wowee! Good deal - I'm VERY tempted though I need no more pedals!!!!
  • Get some sort of Klone. Our guitarist uses two as boosts for his DT and they sound fantastic. I'm sure there's a micro-pedal klone out there somewhere.
  • gordijigordiji Frets: 783
    As above, my Klon clone worked well on my DT.
  • MattPMattP Frets: 252
    Get some sort of Klone. Our guitarist uses two as boosts for his DT and they sound fantastic. I'm sure there's a micro-pedal klone out there somewhere.
    The Wampler Tumnus is one.