Anyone know of a place to rent in Central Belt of Scotland?

AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
I hope this post doesn’t contravene any TFB rules - if so then I’ll understand if mods take it down.
Anyway - some of you who visit BCD will be aware of my wife and myself’s current situation. 200 miles from our now pretty much redundant home, desperately wrangling with the NHS for my wife’s health care and now classed as homeless and put up in a very draughty, shabby room over a pub. I thought we were good for 28 days but the council reserve the right to move us around at their whim whenever they so choose. Not an ideal way to exist! 
We’re ‘good’ people -in our 40s, clean and tidy. Obviously pay the going rate. So many private let’s dont accept ‘benefits people’. Because obviously being on benefits must mean you’re a no good waster who can’t use a hoover and writes on the walls, or something! (Don’t get me started!)
So any place around Edinburgh, Glasgow and between the two would be ideal. 
Please PM me if you know of anywhere or wish more details.
Thanks, people.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I don’t really go BCD so I don’t really know your situation. I’m not able to help, but I really hope someone can. All the best.
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    @usedtobe Cheers! 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72308
    I know someone who rents out a flat and a house, but unfortunately he says they're both taken at the moment. If I can think of anyone else I'll ask.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• dbphotodbphoto Frets: 716
    Just noticed this, I will ask around for you.

I’m Linlithgow born and bred with a couple of dozen cousins, and a few good mates, still living there.
  • AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    @ICBM Thanks!
    @dbphoto You’ll know where we are just now - Torphichen. Nice wee village. Cheers.