Some people cannot hit a barn door from 5 cms

What's Hot
RockerRocker Frets: 4947
I was in a Dublin restaurant today, the gents restroom has a number of wall mounted urinals. Under each urinal there was a pool of piss. As big as the ‘target’ is, some men manage to miss it. And by a wide margin too. 
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6838
    You should see the mess under the urinals in the girls.... 

For real though, it seems standard practice to piss all over the floor in any services around the country. 

Honestly, the amount of cubicals I've entered when the urinals are full, and seen brown stains all up the wall under the paper dispenser... 

Like, who seriously gets shit on their hands, and ends up getting it over the walls in their clumsy attempt to get more paper, which evidently didnt do much good in the first place lol!! 

The only easy day, was yesterday...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2739
    It’s drips and spray isn’t it.  Even if you can get the jet into the pan, there will be drips.  
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    To be fair, it’s difficult to hit the target when you have to stand 3’ away in order to get your huge trouser snake near the urinal
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2739
    Or you’re 5ft only

• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10229

I feel your pain @Rocker coming from someone with two teenage boys.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22516

Sometimes they put those little rubber mats in the urinals which are presumably intended to stop splashes, but they actually make the piss ricochet back all over your trousers. 

And then the urinals flush themselves and pissy water goes all over the place.

So it's not necessarily just poor aim.

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15476
    public toilets are a disgrace, an absolute horror show. I refuse to use them now, which I now find out is a crime.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 2959
    And Wetherspoons toilets.

Every one I've ever been in has required a 20 minute hike to find them. One took the piss with a picture on the door of Chris Bonnington conquering Everest.

Yes, very funny Wetherspoons!
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2403
    This reminds me of some stand up comedy by Lee Hurst:

Joke starts at 14:40
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10229
    Shrews said:

Every one I've ever been in has required a 20 minute hike to find them. One took the piss with a picture on the door of Chris Bonnington conquering Everest.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • At least those mentioned in the OPs post used the urinals instead of going in to the shit can & pissing all over the seat. Some people even seem to be able to piss on the seat when it's raised. It always seems to have been thus, so it's not just people looking at their phones.
    Exactly right about those stupid rubber mat things too
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 6914
    tFB Trader
    Rocker said:
    I was in a Dublin restaurant today, the gents restroom has a number of wall mounted urinals. Under each urinal there was a pool of piss. As big as the ‘target’ is, some men manage to miss it. And by a wide margin too. 
    There was a sign saying "Wet Floor" so they did.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    Shrews said:

I’ve been in that Wetherspoons!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22516
    The only good thing about Wetherspoons toilets is that - if you happen to know where they are - you can pop into the pub for a piss and no-one will challenge you about not being a paying customer, because the toilets are about half a mile from the bar.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom