SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Roland TD25K V-drum kit

What's Hot
osborne900osborne900 Frets: 18
edited November 2018 in Misc £
As title including kick pedal, hi hat stand and drum stool. In perfect condition. I bought it from a guy who didn’t play it much due to injury last December. I bought an acoustic kit in January which I’ve been playing exclusively since hence the sale. This lot would cost nearly £2000 now so looking for offers on what I think is a reasonable £1275 collected from just south of Bristol. Try me for trades.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Mark_RMark_R Frets: 79
    Can you please provide a little bit more information on the kit?  There are so many variants of the TD25K be helpful to know what pads it comes with.
  • Its the set up as on the Roland website for the TD25K here:-https://www.roland.com/us/products/td-25k/
  • Mark_RMark_R Frets: 79
    Thanks, if it had the additional cymbal and larger pads from the KV set I would have been tempted at that money.  Trouble is now the TD-17 KVX is £1400 and the TD-25K has now dropped to £1650 to compete.  You may find it hard selling it at that price, not trying to be an arse, just trying to help you sell the kit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Add in the hi hat stand, kick pedal and throne and you’re just shy of £2k.
  • Oh, and thanks for your help.
  • Can’t edit the original post at present but offers and trade ideas are welcome.
  • Bump.
  • Buuuump