SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* Digitech CR-7 Chorus, Jacques FB Drive

What's Hot
DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
edited November 2018 in FX £
Right, 

Couple of bits up for sale today.
Firstly a very clean, lived a pampered life on my board Digitech CR-7 chorus pedal

https://i.imgur.com/CH32M0D.jpg

Replete with factory fit velcro underside 

https://i.imgur.com/DPNS7Kx.jpg

And also the “stomp lock” rubber knob protector (fnarr) to stop you kicking the dials out of position in the heat of battle and also an unused Hi Vis scribble strip type thing for those dark stage warriors out there

https://i.imgur.com/54cGD76.jpg

It is also boxed 

As is always the way with anything up for sale or sale this is clearly the best chorus pedal ever.
But seriously it is just about all the chorus pedal you will ever need, I never really got beyond the “boutique” setting but it’s a proper Pandora’s box if you’ve a mind to try it.

Only selling because I’m radically downsizing my rig to the point where it’s two drive pedals (both Mini units) with everything else being done by a ZoomG3 as it really is all I need

so £60 anyone ?

Trades;

AMT Japanese Girl Mini Wah (continuing the small pedal theme)
Electro Harmonix Green Russian Big Muff
Zoom G3 (Daughter is learning)
9.5” rad Staytrem Bridge (Building lefty Jagstang for daughter) 
Lefty Strat neck (as above)

Second up is the Jacques Fuse Blower II pedal that I only recently bought, then sold, then felt a massive pang of regret for selling, then bought back again. Only to realise that as I only play about 10% of the time that I used to and always use my own amp these days I don’t really need this Uber versatile “Swiss Army Knife” of a Drive/distortion pedal for when I’m using other people’s amps 

https://i.imgur.com/BY7a8Bm.jpg

Thought it easier to add a screen shot of the manual than try and explain it 

https://i.imgur.com/s6Bx4Dq.jpg

In essence it’s the three “Blow” controls that I found most useful, especially with unfamiliar amps. Being able to wrangle the low, mid, & presence drives separately really makes it soo much easier to dial in a useable sound with any amp.
Also like it as it seems a lot “tighter” than some other drives I’ve had over the years

https://i.imgur.com/GxCJvff.jpg

Also, bizarrely you can power other pedals off of this one if you so wish !

£55 anyone ? trades as above 

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    Price drops ! 

£55 posted on the Digitech
    £50 posted on the Jacques 
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4701

I don't need a chorus, but the Digitech is one of the best I ever did have.
    My chorus escapades have never quite lived up to it (Boss CE-3, Mooer CE-2 clone, Helix, Zoom G3)

I don't need a chorus, but the Digitech is one of the best I ever did have.
    My chorus escapades have never quite lived up to it (Boss CE-3, Mooer CE-2 clone, Helix, Zoom G3)
    Yeah agreed, it’s not just bluster around trying to make a sale, it truly is a great chorus.
    I’m not that into pedals but I do have an fx consigliere in @Travisthedog , he selflessly ploughs hundreds & thousands of pounds of his own money into a ceaseless quest to try every pedal in the known universe so that I don’t have to !
    I was after building a pedalboard asked him what Chorus to buy, he sent me the link to this. So I bought it, and stuck it on my titanic two tier pedalboard where it rarely if ever got used because I couldn’t be arsed dragging the massive board out on the odd occasions I did play.
    I am now rehearsing a bit in a dodgy Dad Rock/Southern rock band and if I’m being honest the giant pedalboard felt a bit silly for a man trying to keep up as second guitarist. Also my playing is bad enough that I don’t need to be distracted by switching pedals on & off so now I’m down to 2 or 3 patches on a Zoom G3 and Spark Boost or SL Drive on or off.
    Sonically not as lush as the full size board but I suspect the tonal nuance gets lost a bit in the mix anyway 
  • Fact check. I actually bought that for you for some reason that escapes me now
    Fact check. I actually bought that for you for some reason that escapes me now
    Probably in trade for something ? 
    Its a bit clearer nowadays but there were a good few years where we seemed to be in a constant rolling trade on gear 
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    The CR-7 definitely has my interest. Just need to sell other stuff first.
    Dopesick said:
    The CR-7 definitely has my interest. Just need to sell other stuff first.
    Okay cool, keep me posted 
    Bumpy ! 
    Bump,

other trades ?

Always after bodies & necks for that next build.
    Need either a Mustang bridge or a tuneomatic with roller saddles. Decent bridge position humbucker maybe ?
    Its a pretty broad church here people ! 
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    Brilliant chorus pedal. Esp for someone not sure what chorus sound they like - they're all there and good quality too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    C’man ! Somebody 
    Both now sold, thanks James !