SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mesa Boogie Rectoverb 50w Head

MC1MC1 Frets: 22
edited October 2018 in Amps £
Hey guys, I’ve had to post this as links as I just can’t get photos to post from my phone....d’oh!!!

This is currently on eBay with some pics - however, will sell for £500ono.

Based in Kidderminster, Solihull and regularly up and down the M40, M42, M6, M4.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253950218616

Moving on my Mesa Rectoverb. Legendary head, amazing tones.......I’ve played many gigs just plugging in with the footswitch and no FX.

Two channels with numerous options:

1 - Pristine clean channel with ‘clean’ & ‘pushed’ mini-switches

2 - Awesome gain channel going from pushed Marshall to head-crushing Rectifier. Again, mini-switches for ‘Vintage’ & ‘Modern’

Solo - Footswitchable and independent ‘solo’ channel effectively adding another two sub-channels to 1 + 2

Separate reverbs for each channel.

Includes Mesa amp cover and the amp is in excellent condition......btw I cannot begin to describe how loud this amp is - at ‘4’ sound engineers will ask you to turn down, huge sound on clean and dirty and the lead channel has separate volume to set on each channel.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom