SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - TC Electronic D-Two (£200)

AdjiAdji Frets: 142
edited December 2018 in Studio & Rec £ tFB Trader
Just broken apart a rack rig and selling off a few of the units. I have two of these but only selling one.

Legendary delay unit. Can cop the 2290 ducking sound pretty well. Comes loaded with a load of The Shadows presets to emulate Hank's sound.

A little bit of rack rash but generally looked after.

£200

• The ultimate multi-tap rhythm delay unit gives you quality TC ELECTRONIC delays you can control in three different ways to suit your creative needs
  • Stellar suite of delays provides you with an amazing creative palette, including classic TC delays ported from the 2290
  • Straight delay mode gives you absolute repeat control so you can sculpt phenomenal sounds with precision and ease
  • Novel rhythm mode lets you tap out a rhythm pattern and tempo for your delay right on the front of the unit
  • Up to 10 seconds of delay gives you lots of room for impact
  • Comes with 50 factory presets and has space to store 100 user presets
  • True 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for high-quality analog-to-digital conversion
  • Provides 1/4" TRS analog I/O and a 24-bit S/PDIF* digital I/O for 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates
  • Spatial effect lets you add more width to the sound of your material
  • Filter offers you a softer, warmer, and more natural-sounding delay
  • Reverse delay mode lets you add a backwards delay
  • Dynamic delay ducking function listens to what you play and turns the delay up or down accordingly
  • 3-Year Warranty Program*
  • Designed and engineered in Denmark

Comments

• AdjiAdji Frets: 142
    tFB Trader
    Now sold.