SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTS : LTD EC1000 Seymour Duncan

What's Hot
infernoukinfernouk Frets: 8
edited December 2018 in Guitars £
For sale is my perfect condition EC1000, has the rarer Seymour duncan JB & 59 pickups rather than EMG's, no marks or dents

Looking for £520

Prefer collection from Islington, London. But can ship it for £15 with a hardcase if you give me time to get a box

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump dropped to £575
  • Bump! still for sale
  • Bump, dropped to £550
  • Bump dropped to £520
  • Ooh that looks tasty.  What do the 3 pots do?
  • Ooh that looks tasty.  What do the 3 pots do?
    volumes and master tone, best guitar ive ever owned under 1k but no interest in the used market, weird! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • There really nice guitars but the resale value is pretty bad, I had the EMG version and only got £400 for it in the end, mind you that was 4 years ago when loads were about and all the metal players were after them. 

• There really nice guitars but the resale value is pretty bad, I had the EMG version and only got £400 for it in the end, mind you that was 4 years ago when loads were about and all the metal players were after them. 

the emg version does go for significantly less, the seymour duncan one always holds around 500+