Helix Stomp Question

builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
So now after watching several useful videos on YT including the very good peach demos. Sorry if this comes across as a little daft! I’m still a little baffled on how to access say five pedals/blocks when you only have the three physical switches, is this where the Snapshots come into use?
For one track that I play with my band I use a separate delay for slapback and long delay, a long ambient reverb, overdrive and a gain boost, during the chorus of the song the long delay and reverb are switched off and the slapback delay comes in for a lead part, when lead part is over both long delay and reverb continue. Overdrive is on throughout. Any help would be greatly appreciated
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Aye, exactly - use the three switches as three snapshots, each one containing whichever mixture of pedals you want.

you can also use extra footswitches to give you up to 5 buttons to use for switching on/off blocks if the 3 snapshots turned out to be unusable 
  • Aye, exactly - use the three switches as three snapshots, each one containing whichever mixture of pedals you want.

you can also use extra footswitches to give you up to 5 buttons to use for switching on/off blocks if the 3 snapshots turned out to be unusable 
    Nice! Thanks for that @smudge_lad Gas has increased for the Stomp