Rose Pedals

What's Hot
EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16293
https://rosepedalselectriceffects.com

Obviously the moral of this is that  I'll follow any old crap on social media but Rose Pedals ( ex Digitech designer chap) launched today. One pedal, now sold out. I mean one type of pedal not just one pedal. Although as it has sold out maybe it was just a solitary stomper. 
He has a history of some interesting designs so just one to watch maybe. 
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It's not sold out - it's just not available yet and that seems to be how the webshop deals with that.

Tom Cram posted on TGP earlier to say it will be available middle of the month. I imagine it will go very quickly though, TGP have been going mad for his stuff recently and he's making small volumes by hand so there won't be much supply relative to likely demand. 
  • Tom is s great guy and I hope he does well. 
    As the face of DigiTech/DOD he was excellent
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Great work on the Obscura pedal, love mine.
    If you can read this then my time machine works.

My feedback thread is here.

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57602/

• I’m interested but I really didn’t like the Carcosa, and the fuzz he’s doing is an extension of that circuit....
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 335
    I've always been a massive Digitech fan, especially the modern stuff, and I can't wait to get my hands on one of his new designs.

Tom without corporate restraints could be amazing. I think he'll do very very well.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom