SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded: Mad Professor Little Tweedy - New with box- bought last week

AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
edited November 2018 in FX £
Literally just bought this last week and after playing with it for a hour or so it's not quite working for me.

I guess I've got more used to Blackface Fender tones over Tweed.

Here is the official Blurb and the video that sold it to me.

https://www.mpamp.com/eu/little-tweedy-drive

I'm looking for £120 and that includes delivery by UPS or trade for another OD - Would love to get a Thorpy Gunshot or Peacekeeper after letting mine go.

+ From the MP website 

The Little Tweedy Drive is voiced after the famous small Tweed amp tone, like the tone on Tweed Deluxe. The Little Tweedy Drive provides a vintage tone that is used on many recordings: big, fat & punchy midrange with a sweet growl reminiscent of the late 50´s amplifiers. The Little Tweedy Drive has a tone that almost purrs!

With the Little Tweedy Drive, you don´t just have the Tweed tone, but also the hard to get dynamics and touch sensitivity that are the qualities that have made the Tweed amps classic and raved about among the players.

This unique pedal it is the most amp-like feeling pedal you have ever experienced.

Adjusting the amount of gain by picking attack or guitar volume and using the tone controls on your instrument, makes the Little Tweedy Drive pedal fit into a surprisingly broad range of genres: from jazz & blues to country and rock´n´roll!

Another great feature is that its gain stacks very well too. You can get more saturated and higher gain tones by placing a booster or another overdrive pedal in front of the Little Tweedy Drive.

The Little Tweedy Drive works equally well in front of a clean amp or an already distorted amp.

Thanks to the nicely balanced internal compression, the Little Tweedy Drive cleans up very well from the guitar´s volume control. Also, just like on the vintage Tweed amp, the output volume will not drop too much.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
    Bump. 
    Trades still welcome. Could also do with a chorus pedal or OD. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16089
    Why buy this brilliant, authentic sounding pedal when you could LAZILY spend £2000 + on an amp to get the same sound ?
    Just doesn't make sense .
    Every Mad Prof pedal I have ever played has been outstanding.
    Dominic said:
    Why buy this brilliant, authentic sounding pedal when you could LAZILY spend £2000 + on an amp to get the same sound ?
    Just doesn't make sense .
    Every Mad Prof pedal I have ever played has been outstanding.

Yep, they're great pedals. Sort of not very fashionable I guess for Youtube/ Instagram pedalboards compared to others at the moment, hence the lack of interest.
    Price drop to £99.
    Pretty much a brand new pedal this 
    Back to the top
    Bump £90