eBay Content: "...without doubt..."

What's Hot

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Case and original parts not included????
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4915
    Does it include a strap?

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    A lot of money for a partscaster...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Selmer refin?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I might change my les paul studio listing to this as it obviously works adding all this bull crap. 

" 1 RARE gibson les paul studio, once played by a famous person which if I mention you will all know instantly as he is that famous, but I can not mention it here for reasons out of my control. Totally rare as it has a seymour duncan custom installed (you don't find les pauls everyday installed with these amazing pickups). This is the best of the best les paul and trust me I have owned custom shop and vintage ones, this one out plays them all due to the rare 60's neck and granadillo fingerboard (they only installed these on the best ones) which is better than the rubbish they put on now.

Buy it now price for this rare les paul is £1500 with inclusive gig bag"

Think that describes my les paul accurately with today's Ebay standards
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    @Tat2dstesh you must be heartbroken to have to sell that for a paltry sum. I can only imagine the dire effect that will have on your wellbeing.
  • mbe said:
    @Tat2dstesh you must be heartbroken to have to sell that for a paltry sum. I can only imagine the dire effect that will have on your wellbeing.
    I forgot to add the part that it breaks my heart selling this... but my sick cat needs a new hearing aid and I know this guitar should go to someone who will obviously know the real value and treat her well. Plus anyone that thinks they know more about guitars should not message or contact me as I will tell you now you don't know more than me, you fat-fingered, un-educated, can't get a lady, encore playing moron who does not know the power of my guitar knowledge.. BOW BEFORE ME!!! 

haha
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    mbe said:
    I forgot to add the part that it breaks my heart selling this... but my sick cat needs a new hearing aid and I know this guitar should go to someone who will obviously know the real value and treat her well. Plus anyone that thinks they know more about guitars should not message or contact me as I will tell you now you don't know more than me, you fat-fingered, un-educated, can't get a lady, encore playing moron who does not know the power of my guitar knowledge.. BOW BEFORE ME!!! 

haha
    See! I told you it would affect you profoundly.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom