SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Line 6 Helix Floor with Thon Hardcase and extras

Selling my Line 6 Helix Floor Unit. It's the larger full-fat Helix, not the smaller LT version. Bought new from GAK just before Xmas, so still in warranty until end of November.

Will also come with a Thon Effect Case for Line 6 Helix which I bought new from Thomann at the same time.

Everything is immaculate and as new. The Helix still has plastic screen protectors attached and has been in the case since I bought it. I'm selling because I just haven't used it.

I have the original packaging and everything that came with it.

I also paid €90 (£80) for the Fremen Presets Megapack which I'm never going to use so you can have those as well.

The Helix was £1150 (I haggled £50 off) and the flight case was €148 delivered (£130). I have receipts for both.

Selling for £950 (assuming PP Friends + Family). Price includes next day delivery with tracking and full cover.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom