Vintage Bargain - Will go quickly

What's Hot
CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
edited April 2014 in Amps

Comments

• matonematone Frets: 211
    Bet that sounds great.......................
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24797
    I looks like it's (just about) survived World War 3! May be the rest of the amp was bombed....

I wonder what a fair price would really be? £6.95 perhaps?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
    Erm... refer comments to about HiWatt Barn Find....

That will cost a small fortune to sort out - plus its not original, has a lot of components missing. Don't waste your money.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72232
    +1

The chassis looks like it has been drilled for the replacement choke too, so it will never be 100% right. That sort of thing sounds trivial, but it matters to a final value for something like this if you want to restore it.

Right now it's worth about the value of the control panel, which doesn't look too damaged, plus a bonus if the transformers are OK.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
    I thought that as one in mint condition goes for about £1,500-2,000 it was a steal. All you need to put to it to make it perfect is almost all of an original vox, and you're there. :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom