SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB DV Mark mini head

What's Hot
carloscarlos Frets: 3446
Eric Gales or one of the other 50's. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Richtone Music have an ex-demo Greg Howe mini head for £269 right now. Not sure if it’s already been sold (I do not understand their “in stock” heading from personal experience), but may be worth hitting them up.
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3446
    JDE said:
    Richtone Music have an ex-demo Greg Howe mini head for £269 right now. Not sure if it’s already been sold (I do not understand their “in stock” heading from personal experience), but may be worth hitting them up.
    Thanks, man! I find it really hard to keep track of shop's used stock. 
    No worries, hope it’s a good bite for you!
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    They look great and Greg Howe seems to like them 
    Thanks, guys. I think the Eric Gales might be more my bag, but this one might do the trick anyway. A bit perplexed why most of these are rated at 50 watts and this one is rated at 250 watts! (I don't know much about amps, usually I just show up at the gig with my pedals and the sound engineer sets me up)
    The mini head range are either 50w or 250w - the Gales head is actually 250w, same as the Howe model and the Evo. Only the “Micro 50” range are 50w. If you’re playing rock n roll with a loud band, I would lean towards the 250w models, tbh. I have used a Jazz 50 a fair bit, and while it sounds very good, i personally would prefer more oomph. But that’s just me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    JDE said:
    The mini head range are either 50w or 250w - the Gales head is actually 250w, same as the Howe model and the Evo. Only the “Micro 50” range are 50w. If you’re playing rock n roll with a loud band, I would lean towards the 250w models, tbh. I have used a Jazz 50 a fair bit, and while it sounds very good, i personally would prefer more oomph. But that’s just me.
    Thanks, mate. BTW, somebody sniped that DV Mark head from Rich Tone while I slept!
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    edited November 2018
    Wasn't me, honest  I quite like the look of them for a grab and go amp